REPAIR MANUAL URGENTLY NEEDED by Ian Blackburn

For now, I lumped all the pre-war cars together, I would LOVE for there to be enough demand to split it into groups (hint...hint, post here about your pre-war Singer)
cdk84
First Name: David

REPAIR MANUAL URGENTLY NEEDED by Ian Blackburn

Post by cdk84 »

Hello All,

Anyone have a copy of Ian Blackburn's "The Nine Workshop" repair manual?

I'm at a point in my work that I need to refer to it on a regular basis. Can anyone loan me a copy of the book until I can finish my work --about a month I suspect? I would happily pay 'rent' for it and return it (clean and well cared for) when done.

If you know of anyone who has a copy or would like to sell it, I would be most grateful.

At present SOC has no further copies and I don't want to miss the entire driving season again.

Thanks very much in advance for any assistance, and

Best Wishes,

David
froux
First Name: françois

Re: REPAIR MANUAL URGENTLY NEEDED by Ian Blackburn

Post by froux »

I found one on amazon.uk a couple of months ago, maybe some are still availaable. :?:
froux
First Name: françois

Post by froux »

Just received a mail from the UK SOC that one such manual is available through Mr Norfolk.
cdk84
First Name: David

Post by cdk84 »

Dear Froux, and All,

Thank you for your helpful postings.

Martyn Wray of SOC UK just confirmed Froux's assertion that a new edition of Ian Blackburn's The Nine Workshop Revisited is available to SOC club members.

Cost is L 10 Sterling, plus postage.

I will order a copy. If anyone else sees this in time and would like a copy we may save on shipping. When I learn the total cost I will pass along that information.

Best Wishes,

David