Where is this Singer? - Australia

For now, I lumped all the pre-war cars together, I would LOVE for there to be enough demand to split it into groups (hint...hint, post here about your pre-war Singer)
Woodsy
First Name: Josh

Where is this Singer? - Australia

Post by Woodsy »

This is going to be a long shot, but my grandparents first car was a Singer 2 door with no roof, looks similar to this one below. The last time they saw it it was sitting under a tree in the front yard of a house in Pymble NSW which was many years ago. So i'm hoping someone here may know of where it is or what happened to it as they are not a common car and i'm hoping someone still has it.

Any info would be great, sorry i cant give you anymore info but thats all i have.

Cheers Josh
darcy
First Name: Darcy

Re: Where is this Singer? - Australia

Post by darcy »

It was owned by a young chap along time ago (1990s???) called Andrew???. I did mind it for him for a while when I was restoring my first 4a. I believe it them passed to Warren Cole in the NSW Singer Club. Just recently Warren indicated that he sold it some time ago - I suggest you contact Warren through Singer.nsw@gmail.com also see http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Singe ... 83?sk=info where you could also post your enquiry.

Darcy