outta here

A place for you to make suggestions on improvements, etc.
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

outta here

Post by mikeyr »

Ok boys and girls, everybody play together nice (as usual) for the next 2 weeks.

I am outta here and will have very limited web access on my phone for 5 days driving around aimlessly in France, then home with my mother in the Bordeaux region so I will have access then. If something goes wrong with the forum, I will fix it in 2 weeks.

And to everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may this be the year your Singer gets on the road.
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

Re: outta here

Post by mikeyr »

ok, I am back and gone through all the new membership requests, that seems to have been the majority of the action on this forum while I was gone for 2 weeks. Only one valid new member out of 314 new requests. Nothing new, this forum averages 30 new members a day and really one valid one per month. Its the biggest time suck of all for me to check them...BUT I am back and forum didn't crash so all good news.
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT