Singer Le Man - VV 3543

For now, I lumped all the pre-war cars together, I would LOVE for there to be enough demand to split it into groups (hint...hint, post here about your pre-war Singer)
GT CLASSIC
First Name: Tony

Singer Le Man - VV 3543

Post by GT CLASSIC »

Hi,
Wondering if if anyone can throw a light on where this car may be?

It’s a 1935 Singer Le Man registration VV 3543. I have done a DVLA check and the car appears to still be alive. Last tax due in Oct 1995 and possible change of ownership 20 July 2007. It also has an possible export flag with DVLA

It was originally a white car but now documented as red...

The car belonged to the late Keith Garton in the ‘40s/50s and he sold it to buy a house with his new wife, who unfortunately has just passed away. My partner Karen Garton, Keith’s daughter, came across a picture of the car while looking through some old black and white photos. The car was often talked about over the last few years, and low and behold a couple of pictures have now turned up (I have attached ).

I have said I would try and find the car for Karen to see either if it was possible for sale or to just see the vehicle. If anyone has information on the car to help trace that would be fantastic.

I am in the trade http://www.gtclassichire.co.uk but don’t go much earlier than the 1950’s with my cars.

We look forward to hearing from anyone that has any information about the car..
Attachments
VV 3543.jpg
ColinB
First Name: Colin

Re: Singer Le Man - VV 3543

Post by ColinB »

If you haven't done so already I suggest you contact the Singer Owners Club and the Singer Car Club. That should give you the widest coverage.

I have sent you a PM with relevant contact details.