Singster.com web site is gone but the articles in it are still available!!

The 4A, 4AB, 4AC, 4AD cars, including the SM 1500 Roadster and SMX
ibmmohan
First Name: Mohan

Singster.com web site is gone but the articles in it are still available!!

Post by ibmmohan »

Many of us would remember a web site Singster.com that had a lot of technical articles and other information, generally relating to Singer Roadsters. A few years ago that site suddenly went missing and I was cursing myself for not having downloaded those technical documentation earlier. Today when I was searching our Forum for any articles on Singer Roadster Rear Seats, I came across a link posted by Pekka relating to front seat restoration. The link takes you to a site called "Wayback Machine", a web archive that stored old web page data. The link is pasted below for the benefit of all Singer owners and this site is a copy of the old singster.com.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130424004 ... index.html

Hope all Singer enthusiasts will find this site quite useful and special thanks to Pekka for having identified such a wonderful site.
ibmmohan
First Name: Mohan

Re: Singster.com web site is gone but the articles in it are still available!!

Post by ibmmohan »

To add on to my previous post, some of the diagrams in the original articles are missing, unfortunately.
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

Re: Singster.com web site is gone but the articles in it are still available!!

Post by mikeyr »

i had offered to host the Singster articles and documents here on Singercars but never heard back...too bad there were some great ones.
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT