First Singer Eveny of 2007 (well for me anyway)

List or Discuss Singer Events here.
Paul Bouchard
First Name: Paul

First Singer Eveny of 2007 (well for me anyway)

Post by Paul Bouchard »

With the cool breeze in the air and a pile of registration sheets in hand, all was set for the first "major" car show of the season here in La Belle Province otherwise known as Quebec.

While the show doors officially opened at 10:00, many eager beavers were on site at 9:00! No problem since this show is definately low key and more of a get-together than anything realy organized. My 1:00 PM there were over 150 cars in the field. More would have come if it were not for the RAIN THAT INSISTED ON COMING FOR AN EXTENDED VISIT. Well May is May and you must expect a shower or two. I must admit that the folks were quite steadfast and held out to the end. As it was, we packed up at around 2:30.

Besides Wallace (the Super Ten) we saw Phillip Avis and Baby Blue and Bob Taylor's '34 LM. Other NASOC members in attendance were Lori Sellor, Len Pearcey, Larry Doyon and Robert Moreau. While Robert did arrive in a Mazda Miata, he was quick to add that the luggage rack is from a MG.

One down, hopefully many more to go!
Attachments
L to R: Bob Taylor, LArry Doyon, Len PEarcey, Phillip Avis, Robert Moreau and Paul Bouchard
L to R: Bob Taylor, LArry Doyon, Len PEarcey, Phillip Avis, Robert Moreau and Paul Bouchard
picnic in the park.jpg (136 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
Paul Bouchard

President, NASOC
Nine Roadster Registrar

1948 A Series Roadster
1947 Super Ten Saloon
1935 Le Mans Super Speed Model

Just enjoying the ride.