Active Topics Option

A place for you to make suggestions on improvements, etc.
FORREST
First Name: forrest

Active Topics Option

Post by FORREST »

Mike:

I was wondering why I cannot get the active topics function to work when I search this site? It worked before but I cannot make it work now. Also I was wondering how to post pictures on the site. I hope you can help me as I seem to need it.

Forrest
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

Re: Active Topics Option

Post by mikeyr »

Good question on active topics, I never use it so I did not know it was broken with the new version I installed a little over 2 months ago, I will look into it.

On the images, while you are posting a message below the box where you type are 2 tabs Options | Upload Attachment, if you click on upload, it will allow you to browse for your image, enter a comment and click "add the file" After that you can "inline" if you wish, inline makes the image appear inside the text instead of below the text. You will NOT see the image in your edit, until you "Submit" the message. If that is what you have been doing and its not working, there is a size limit on the images, i don't remember what it is right now but its pretty big, if your images are too big they will not post.
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

Post by mikeyr »

Ok, Active Topics "should" now be working again...it may take a few posts before they show up as "active", I will keep a eye on it.
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT
FORREST
First Name: forrest

Post by FORREST »

Thank you Mike