New Forum Software

A place for you to make suggestions on improvements, etc.
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

New Forum Software

Post by mikeyr »

Well if you have not noticed yet, we have new forum software installed for the New Year.

It has some cool new features like "inline" images, your images no longer have to be at the bottom of the post.

It also has a feature called "Friend/Foe", so now certain people in the club can go to their "User Control Panel" and create Foe's, and then they will never again see their posts in the forum. I imagine it might make it hard to read a thread when you are seeing responses to a post that you never saw but its there for your use.

Also for us old folks, like me notice in the upper right bar above your nick name, the "down" arrow, the letter A and then the "up" arrow, you can change the font size so if you want large fonts, click up, if you want smaller, click down. That is pretty cool since both young and old use this forum.

I posted a test message in the Test forum with Inline images if you want to see what it looks like.

Welcome to the New Year, this is only one of many changes.

Mike
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT