More Videos

A place for you to make suggestions on improvements, etc.
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

More Videos

Post by mikeyr »

I put up a page with more videos since they were so well received the first time.

Now I am looking for more videos :)

This page will require Macromedia (now Adobe) Flash to view the video's. Flash compressed a 33Meg to about 1.5Megs so you can download it quite a bit quicker.

http://www.singercars.org/video/

Not many links on that .org domain are not yet working, like the forum for example. This is because I have separated the .org and .com domains preparing for a future where yours truly might not be involved with the site, I will be making changes to the .org as time goes and making everything work. But the videos are there, its downloading nice and fast and I want more videos.

Enjoy...
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT
Paul Bouchard
First Name: Paul

Post by Paul Bouchard »

Mike,

There are a couple of videos from a local event that features a coupe of Singers... ok they belong to Mr Avis and myself!

With the file sizes being rather large put them on You Tube here: http://www.youtube.com/user/nasocnews

Paul
Paul Bouchard

President, NASOC
Nine Roadster Registrar

1948 A Series Roadster
1947 Super Ten Saloon
1935 Le Mans Super Speed Model

Just enjoying the ride.
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

Post by mikeyr »

If you want to send them along to me, I will put them up on the page and they can be all in one place
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT
BRG
First Name: Dave

Post by BRG »

I can not imagine the clubs website with out MR. RAMBOUR running it! He has and is doing a BANGUP JOB!
BRG :( :D
NASOC Treasurer
NASOC 4AD Registrar
NASOC Parts Guy
Owner of a 1952 4AD, 1959 Singer Gazelle Estate, & 1959 Gazelle Convertible