CRASH CRASH CRASH

A place for you to make suggestions on improvements, etc.
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

CRASH CRASH CRASH

Post by mikeyr »

Ok we crashed big time, the server is back up temporarily.

You will notice that my backups worked and everything is up and running but we are running on the OLD server so its slow and I have not tested everything to make sure it is all working, so be warned.

What happened ? I am not sure, we had a power failure and the server went onto its battery backup as planned, at about 2 hours into the failure the server shutdown nice and easy like it was supposed to as the battery wore down. An hour later the power came back on and the server rebooted and it all looked normal and I was happy, but when I tried to access it from work it was not working, I am not sure what went wrong, the server here looks fine and I can access it locally just fine. I can browse the net but the net can't get to it, with my new job I just did not have time to check it completely. It has me baffled for now, but I will solve it and get our server back up and running.

For now, please be patient if it is slow and if everything is not fully functional.

Thank You,
Mike
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT