Singer 4AD Tools

The 4A, 4AB, 4AC, 4AD cars, including the SM 1500 Roadster and SMX
fly4ad
First Name: Frederick

Singer 4AD Tools

Post by fly4ad »

As I close in on the final details, I was wondering if anyone might have a spare clip that the grease gun mounts to on the tool shelf. I have all the other tools and associated clips, and it would be nice to have all OEM. I assume it looks like the one in the picture below.

The good news is that the Singer is back from the upholstery shop and I'm now on the home stretch to finish. You can take a look on my web site at:
http://www.1952singer.weebly.com

Once there, click on the "Restoration Photos" link at the top of the page.

Thanks again for all the help!
Attachments
grease gun.png
grease gun.png (90.07 KiB) Viewed 1669 times
DGreen
First Name: D'Arcy

Re: Singer 4AD Tools

Post by DGreen »

Wow, that restoration looks great! Well done!
I can take a look this weekend to see if I have the clip that you are looking for. I know that I have some tool clips kicking around, but I can't recall whether I have a spare of the wide clip for the grease gun. I'll let you know.

D'Arcy
DGreen
First Name: D'Arcy

Post by DGreen »

I had a look through my parts, but unfortunately I don't have any spare clips for the grease gun. I have a number of different clips that are all too small.
fly4ad
First Name: Frederick

Post by fly4ad »

Thanks for looking D'Arcy, I appreciate the effort! I've come to the conclusion that Singer parts are out there, it's simply a matter of patience before whatever part you need shows up! :wink: Anybody else out there might have one?