1952 Singer 4AD Restoration

The 4A, 4AB, 4AC, 4AD cars, including the SM 1500 Roadster and SMX
fly4ad
First Name: Frederick

1952 Singer 4AD Restoration

Post by fly4ad »

Hello all,
After four plus years of you all sharing your knowledge to help me in this project, I thought it was time to give you a glimpse of what's happening on this end. The car is far from finished, but I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel! I've started to build a web site to simply share some photos of the progress. After several hours of trial and error, here is a novice attempt at web design, which is obviously a work in progress. Some of the photos are crude, but were taken with a cheap camera, in low light, in a simple effort to document the work. I have more pictures to add and more progress to make, so check back from time to time. Here is the web address:

http://1952singer.weebly.com/

Once at the "Restoration Photos" page, you can click on each photo to enlarge it and read short comments at the bottom of some pictures.

Thanks again for all the help, maybe by next year this time the car will be close to complete! It's Stowe or bust! :P

God bless,
Fred
DGreen
First Name: D'Arcy

Re: 1952 Singer 4AD Restoration

Post by DGreen »

Great looking restoration! It looks like the car had some interesting stable mates with the DKW 1000sp and the Daimler sp250.
Mark Thompson
First Name: Mark

Post by Mark Thompson »

Hello Fred,
Thanks for sharing the photos. It gets me excited about starting back on my second restoration. Maybe THIS winter.....

Best Regards,
Mark Thompson
fly4ad
First Name: Frederick

Post by fly4ad »

I've added more photos to the website, the body is now officially joined to the chassis! :P

http://1952singer.weebly.com/restoration-photos.html

Fred