Looking for a photo of the 4AD Dual Carb set up

The 4A, 4AB, 4AC, 4AD cars, including the SM 1500 Roadster and SMX
Pat Leask
First Name: Pat

Looking for a photo of the 4AD Dual Carb set up

Post by Pat Leask »

If you have one showing the dual carb set up could you kindly send me the photo or perhaps the link? pleask "at" shaw.ca
Thanks, Pat
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

Re: Looking for a photo of the 4AD Dual Carb set up

Post by mikeyr »

what kind of pic are you looking for ? There are a few in the Gallery, but none very detailed.

http://gallery.singercars.com/index.php ... 9-s?page=5 has one. I likely have some of the linkage (which should be in the gallery, but I didn't see them).
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT
mikeyr
Site Admin
First Name: Mike

Post by mikeyr »

well there is nothing complicated about it and it is easy to make all the pieces. Of course this is assuming you know what they look like to begin with. I can take some good pics of the linkage if needed.
Mike Rambour. Site Administrator
1953 Singer 4ADT (sold), 1934 Singer 9 Le Mans, 1934 Singer 1 1/2 4-Seater Sports (sold), 2009 BMW K1300GT
Pat Leask
First Name: Pat

Post by Pat Leask »

Thanks Mike and all, this is not a big rush but any and all photos would be appreciated. I'm just doing some digging while I have time during the winter to see how stuff is put together for when I start restoring my car. The motor is all apart, so will be a bit of a puzzle to put back together and pictures are very valuable!
Pat