Merry Xmas

For now, I lumped all the pre-war cars together, I would LOVE for there to be enough demand to split it into groups (hint...hint, post here about your pre-war Singer)
DarcyG
First Name: Darcy

Merry Xmas

Post by DarcyG »

As we enter Xmas downunder, a merry Xmas to all and the very best for the New Year.

As Singer owners, Boards like this and those who contribute are a life force we need, thanks to all involved and keep the Singers rolling.
mothy
First Name: Roland

Re: Merry Xmas

Post by mothy »

Yes indeed!

Have a lovely holiday and lots of decent Singer time next year.

My 1934 Singer Le Mans is now with a different custodian. Only 3 miles from me and he has known AYP for 25 years.

I had a days TV filming in October with the Car SOS program at Loton Park hill climb near Shrewsbury. The program should go out on the National Geographic channel around June 2016, and then on UK tv on More 4 a bit after.

Cheers

Roly
-----------------------------------------------
Used to own a 1934 Singer Le Mans

Beer: So much more than just a breakfast drink.
Mark Thompson
First Name: Mark

Post by Mark Thompson »

Merry Christmas to Y' All!

It's an unprecedented 70 degrees here in Nashville, Tennessee. I am out enjoying this beautiful weather on Christmas Eve driving my Singer around town for some last minute Christmas shopping and errands. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

Mark Thompson
ColinB
First Name: Colin

Post by ColinB »

Merry Christmas everyone! I saw the handover of the car SOS Le Man at Duxford as I happened to be there Roly. It looked fantastic. :D
cdk84
First Name: David

Post by cdk84 »

As there are 12 days of Christmas in my book, it's still timely to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

There has been sadness or loss for some this year. May 2016 be a year of recovery, healing and Singer seat time.

Best,
David