New on the forum

For now, I lumped all the pre-war cars together, I would LOVE for there to be enough demand to split it into groups (hint...hint, post here about your pre-war Singer)
harryv8
First Name: Harry

New on the forum

Post by harryv8 »

Dear all , i am new on the forum , Harry from the Netherlands and on the outlook for a Singer Lemans or Sport
new in the prewar scene , but have a TR6 and a old Landrover so a bit experience. So at the moment i am reading a lot
here on the forum very helpfull. Still try to find out the difference between the 9 Sport , and Lemans :lol:
Hope to find "my project " soon and start working on it ..
froux
First Name: françois

Re: New on the forum

Post by froux »

Welkom !
Nice to learn amother singer 9 will come this side of the channel or of the pond. To make it short : 9 sports are four seaters and Le Mans are 2 seaters. Except in 35 where a Le Mans 4 str was available. Someone will correct me if i'm wrong.
You may already have the info but famous dutch dealer "smith veglia" has one in stock :
harryv8
First Name: Harry

Re: New on the forum

Post by harryv8 »

hi Froux ,

thanks for your welcome, I have seen there a few around in Holland , found them in the Singers Owner handbook
from Holland , and a couple more who are not in the book. The car you mention , i 've seen . Looks good , but i am
looking for a car with work , what i can bring on the road again. Seen one , but engine dead .. and have to be replaced
and as far i understand this is not the easiest part to find a new engine.